Verified Reviewer

Reschedule the flight

Hi, I was booked my flight from hyderabad to london on February 17th due to some reasons I was looking to reschedule it to march 1st week can please help me with this can please contact me through the Indian contact number which I have given below thank you
ID
#4320304 Review #4320304 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Hyderabad, Telangana

Refund of flight ticket from LycaFly

I humbly want to report to your office about LycaFly refusal to refund my money. I bought ticket on Skyscanner website from LycaFly on 25th December 2022. Less than 10 minutes I realised a mistake on my ticket and quickly contacted LycaFly to rectify the mistake on the name. They responded nothing could be done about this situation and deducted £100 office charge. And promised to pay my money back within 6 to 7 working days. Till now I have not received my money they only kept on disappointing me. My ticket no is N2UUVS. And my name is Many thanks for your concerns.
ID
Warrington, England

Travel Expert Talks

How to Travel Safely During the Pandemic

Apr 2, 2021

Top travel tips during the Covid-19 shared by a travel journalist: 1. Research the destination; 2. Check safety measures; 3. Check the airline’s policies; 4. Download the airline’s app; 5. Double check your reservation; 6. Build flexibility into your travel plan. In this interview with a travel expert you can learn how to travel safely, how to book online, how to refund a canceled trip.

Read full article
Latifah Al-Hazza
Latifah Al-Hazza

Latifah Al-Hazza is a travel expert who visited over 50 countries. She is also a co-founder of Women's Travel Company and an Emmy Award-Winning travel journalist.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article